Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day-Themed Blogs?

So, I've seen a couple of blogs lately that have "Day Themes"... for example, today being Wednesday, there is a "Wednesday Wants", where the author posts about something the particularly want, bringing attention to both the item and the seller.


That being said, I think it is a cool idea to have theme days, as long as it doesn't become so regimented that you can't think of what to write anymore. Another one I know does a day with a doodle, I believe it is a Friday. Every Friday, she just posts a new doodle.


The only problem is, there is so much out there to write about, even within the confines of the crafting/art world, that I wouldn't know where to begin with coming up with themes for different days. Anyone have any ideas? Help me out. :) If I like yours, I'll use it, and of course, give you the proper credit!

No comments: