Friday, February 6, 2009

A Little Deviation from ACEOs Today

Today I felt impressed upon to post this Praise Report.

A woman whom I was friends with back in our church in NY had an unexpected stroke the other day. Well, after she was rushed to the hospital, the doctors called the family together and basically told them to say their goodbyes, because the woman would not make it through the night, and even if she did, she would be a vegetable. One of her faith-strong daughters stood up and said "I don't accept that". Well, thank God for His mercy and gift of faith, because not a half hour later the woman was sitting up in bed, fully cognitive and recovering. Glory to God!

It brings tears to my eyes as I write this. We can become all too caught up in the daily grind of life that we sometimes forget how good God really is. Do not become victims of circumstance, or believe the worst because every one else does. Remember who you serve, because He most certainly does NOT forget about you. :)

God Bless!!!
Jen

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank God is alright! It's a rare thing to recover at all let alone that quickly. My best wishes to her.

**~Tabitha~** said...

Our wonderful and glorious God we serve can do anything, our faith in him gives us what we need to survive!!

Laura said...

You just made my day. Thanks for sharing. :)