Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Husbands Just Don't Understand

Today's blog post will be brought to you by... creative stress!


Alright. We are all crafters, right? And let's face it. We craft because we LOVE it. It's nice if we make money, but we would do it regardless. Why? Because it's in our blood. It's what we do. It is who we are.



That being said, I feel it is unfair of my husband to threaten to cut off buying me crafting supplies if I don't sell more art cards. I mean, wether or not he's serious is not the issue. That's like telling Van Gogh you're not going to buy him paint anymore. Van Gogh needed to paint because he was a painter, the same as we are whatever respective craft we do.



Does anyone else feel the way I feel?


Anyway, here is my latest ATC, up for trade. Want it? Comment here!

No comments: