Monday, January 19, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

Hello every one, and welcome to my blog!



My name is Aloquin, and I make all sorts of crafts that I sell on the best site on the web for handmade items: http://www.etsy.com. I make every thing from knitted items to soap, polymer clay magnets to illustrated prints, and a whole lot in between!



My latest addiction are ACEOs, which stands for: Art Cards, Editions, and Originals. They are art cards that every one can make, the one and only rule being their size, which is 2.5 x 3.5, the size of a standard baseball card. OK enough with the technical jargon!



I only began selling my ACEOs about 2 weeks ago, but already I've received a lot of support, sales, and, most importantly, friends! I've decided to make this blog to keep up to date with them, while sharing my own adventures in creativity. Please, come back often, as I will update regularly. And, just for visiting, here is a pic of a new illustrated ACEO I'm currently working on!
God Bless you!



4 comments:

Miriam said...

Cool! Fun to see you jumping in the blog world, too! Blogspot makes it pretty easy to add stuff like etsy mini's. Go to layout on your dashboard and follow along the prompts. Don't be shy...you can always change stuff once you get the hang of it! Good luck!

MyPaperEden said...

Hello! great start! I loveeeee the banner! :)

Almay Alday said...

Awesome start! Love it!

Little Lovables said...

she is a very pretty swirly hair lady!