Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hello every one! I hope this post finds you all in good health and happy demeanors.

I have decided (upon your participation, of course) to create a zine of ACEOs. This will be
paperback, 8.5 by 5.5, and black and white, to start (due to funds). Depending on the
success of this one, I may make more.

What I need from you! ANYONE who is interested, please contact me. I am looking for:
ACEO/ATC submissions (work you want featured in the zine), stories or related articles
written by you about ACEOs, your history with them, knowledge of them, anticdotes, etc.

This will be by ACEO lovers for every one! The end result will be sold on etsy. For your
contribution, you will get a copy of the issue for free.

I feel really great about this. What do you all think? Is it something you'd like to be a part of?
Let me know!

Aloquin

No comments: