Wednesday, October 26, 2011

This Little Light of Mine

Some days are difficult. That's just the way it is. Today I found myself a bit under the weather. But you want to know what perked me right up? I began singing "This Little Light of Mine" to my baby girl, Jubilee... and it really improved my mood. That's why the Bible tells us to "put on the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness"... a lesson maybe we need to apply to our daily lives more often?


So after that, I was more motivated to take pictures of my latest creation, and to get the computer out so I could list it. Here it is, my first "official" Christmas item!




It is a Sculpey Polymer clay magnet that I titled "Christmas Frost". You can see more of it here.


If you are wondering, the above Bible passage was taken from Isaiah 61:3... a VERY uplifting read!

Have a wonderful evening, everyone!!!

No comments: