Thursday, October 27, 2011

Catch YOUR Eye?

Happy Thursday! I have been doing a little peeking here and there around Etsy on my off time for some interesting shops, and here is one particular that I've found that not only deserve a mention, but high praise, as well!


It is RandomlyGenerated, where you can find a wide array of very well-done peg people. Peg people, you ask? Yes... you read me correctly. But not just any peg people... there's peg people from the most popular movies, tv shows, heck, there's even a Ziggy Stardust David Bowie one! But I can ramble on all I want, you'll never get why I'm so excited about them until you SEE them... go take a peek! They've got everything from Ghostbusters to Galaxy Quest to Star Trek!!!



On a completely different note, I have found that (especially as the Christmas season draws nearer) that I have many products that I simply don't get to use. For example, most of my ACEOs (Art Cards, Editions, and Originals) are hand-illustrated originals, so I don't really get to use my stamp collection, although I've got a nice one, and many are wooden.

Well, I can't believe I actually posted a blog without pictures, but sometimes I think if you truly want to see something, then you have to go look at it. Seriously, take a look at the above Etsy shop... you'll be glad you did :)


No comments: