Friday, May 25, 2012

CASTTEAM Promotion!

I am blessed to be a part of a WONDERFUL group from Etsy called the CASTTEAM. We are all Christians who bond together through friendship and prayer, lifting each other up and lending our ears to one another. I am very blessed to call them my friends, and am honored to show you some of their work up for sale. Please, take a look and visit the TITLE links to the pictures... you'll be glad you did!

Pear!

Coffee!

Wreath!!!

Flip Flops!!!

2T Dress!!!

Adorable Buttons!!!

HaPpY WeEkEnD!!!!

3 comments:

Angels and Everlastings said...

What creative items. Thanks for promoting my wreath and the other castteam listings.

Sue Runyon said...

Great items from the CAST Team!

Lorrie said...

Thanks for promoting a Vintage item from my shop :-) We have the best team!