Wednesday, March 10, 2010

From Start To Finish...

I recently created the first in a series of ACEOs titled the Fruit of the Spirit! I love the way it came out, and I wanted to share the creation of it with you! :)

First, I took an already pre-cut ACEO (that stands for Art Cards, Editions, and Originals, and the only rule is that they be 3.5 by 2.5!) I then sketched out the idea with a pencil first, before I inked over the marks with my black BIC pen.


After the pen dried, I erased the pencil marks and began color in my card, with paint pens and markers. I enjoyed the way the colors blended, especially on the inside of the orange!

I contined coloring the rest in, testing one color against another, and this is the final product! Not bad, if I do say so myself... can't wait to make the others in the series!

No comments: