Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Busy busy busy!!!

Hello every one! Happy Wednesday! :)

I am busy today and tomorrow working away on a knitted newborn hat for my hubby's expectant co-worker. I'm doing a cute purl/knit combo for the first couple of rows, then straight knit stitch the rest of the way. I'm knitting the hat on 2 size 8 needles, then I'll stitch it together when I'm through, adding a cute pom pom on top. I'm knitting it out of this:



I'm also working on picture tutorials for my craft blog Alocraft! It's a blog where we'll be doing weekly crafts of choice, posting pics and interacting with one another as we progress in making the crafts. It's going to be a lot of fun, and if you'd like to join in, simply click on the link in blue above and come on over to learn more!

I'm also eagerly awaiting for these mirrors to arrive in the mail! I can't wait to start custom embellishing the back of themm... they're going to come out awesome!



Well, I hope every one has a blessed and creative day!!! :)


2 comments:

Julie Riisnaes said...

Looks good! I might well come over when I'm on the internet properly (just nipping in at my mums at the moment as ours is misbehaving!)

OliveStreetStudio said...

ooo i LOVE baby yarn! Please post a pic whenthe hat is done. :-) I wish I could be 'ordering' one from you...