Tuesday, May 14, 2013

And So It Begins...

Hello! Well, I have been quite busy lately, creatively. I'm having a blast learning and creating! Keeping in mind what many other people are doing (and after a lot of support from you guys), I decided to make a short youtube video showing my latest endeavor. There is no fancy music or editing; it is just a standard video that I created in one take. My daughter makes a special guest appearance because she always wants to be on camera :) Anyway, without further adieu, here we go! PLEASE let me know how it came out...

My Scrapy Journal!

Here is the link I mention in the video.

Oh, and here's a little extra for my friend Pam... can you see the woodpecker? And this is WITH the zoom on! Sheesh :)

7 comments:

sammysgrammy said...

I thought you said you didn't have any cool music with your video - the music coming from doo-ah-tah's (Jubilee) Mickey Mouse thingy was great accompaniment. I loved your video and got inspired by it to make my own scrappy journal. Also-it is the first little baby-step in a new career of "how-to" videos from Jen.

MYSAVIOR said...

So cute! LOVE Jubilee.
I started a scrappy journal a while ago - I might pick it back up again.

♥♥♥
Sue

Kim said...

awwwww love love loooooove :) And I loved that little Jubilee wanted to be right there with her Mom!

I really liked the idea of a scarppy journal . . .loved it and think this may be something I would like to do on this years trip to the beach. I could add scraps of all kinds of beach memoribilla and keep a journal of all that I do :)

PS . . .yea! Loved that you added the Albuquerque postcard :)

Overall nicely done . . .keep 'em coming!!

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

I LOVED your video! Life as it is with a small child....I can relate! Love your creativeness too....I too am a hoarder of paper stuff..what a great way to use it all. Most of all I loved hearing your voice which helps relate to your written word....great post!

Mechelle said...

Jen your daughter totally stole the show. She is so cute!

Diana Trout {Nan.DT@verizon.net} said...

Nice video, Jen. I enjoyed seeing what you are doing and your daughter is adorable. Perfect :)

Pam of alwaysartistic said...

Good video for your first. Nice to hear your voice also!
Jubilee is a sweetie!
What a cool idea for a journal!